Workers from Fastbolt’s entire company at our annual company picnic held in July.
Fastbolt Corp has been a leader in providing solutions to our client’s diverse supply chain needs for nearly half a century. From its start in 1974, Fasbolt has grown from its first location in New York City into a multi-location business that has always sought to put its clients first.
Vital to that growth has been the quality and dedication of our employees. Fastbolt takes pride in being a workplace that values both a can-do “roll up your sleeves and get to work” attitude while maintaining a family-first philosophy within our workforce.
While we pride ourselves on our work ethic and ability to meet our client’s challenges, we are also a family and community-focused company. As the saying goes, we “work hard and play hard” and enjoy company events, outings, and helping to meet the needs of our communities through charitable events.
The Fastbolt facilitated a Company wide backpack collection drive in which the entire company participated in and was distributed between South Hackensack students in need and homeless shelters.
Fastbolt team members lining up supplies for the Backpack Giveback drive.
Who We’re Looking For
Fastbolt is always looking for the brightest and most driven individuals. Fastbolt supports its team by encouraging training, goal setting, and professional development. We understand that the best employees need to be supported professionally and personally, and we value hard work balanced with a work environment that is a pleasure to work at.
Employees applying should have the following attributes:
- Goal-driven with a focus on providing high-quality work.
- Experienced with ensuring client demands aren’t just met but exceeded.
- Have an understanding of supply chain distribution and logistics.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Look for ways to support their co-workers and improve workflows.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Be proactive in problem-solving and communicative with clients.
- Experienced fastener and hardware knowledge would be a huge asset.
Apply to Join the Fastbolt Family!
If you’re interested in joining our family-focused team, please provide the following information:
- Your skills and qualifications
- What position and location you are interested in
- Who you are as a person, including your interests and core values
- Your CV and/or LinkedIn Profile Resume
Information can be set to our Human Resources department at