Our Business Approach
Fastbolt focuses on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM). We believe that both are critical to Fastbolt’s objective of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Both require of us a consistent approach and a defined set of values that facilitate trust.
From a SRM perspective, we focus on a combination of commercial, technical and communication goals to derive strategic supplier relationships.
Activities with our suppliers include:
- Product education;
- Supplier conferences for our customers;
- Process management;
- Collaborative business planning;
- Joint application reviews; and
- Knowledge sharing.
From a CRM perspective, we focus on people, process and technology. Our goal is to learn as much as we can about our customers and their applications in order to exceed their expectations.
Expectations our customers should have of us:
- Proactive sales and customer service representatives;
- Knowledgeable product application representatives;
- Consistent processes;
- Quality Management;
- Supply Chain Transparency;
- Surpassing Service requirements.
With this approach our desire is for all involved to succeed, and to set Fastbolt apart in the eyes of our customers with the services we deliver and the high recommendations we strive for.