Ensuring a Safe & Healthy Working Environment
Occupational health and safety are integral to Fastbolt Corporation’s operations at all locations. We aim high to provide a safe and healthy workplace, and we ask every employee, contractor, and guest to help achieve our goals by:
- Continually and effectively preventing injury and ill health and improving our occupational health and safety performance.
- Complying with and surpassing standards required by all applicable Occupational Safety and Health regulations.
- Fulfilling all occupational health and safety requirements prescribed by the Company and stakeholders.
- Setting and reviewing occupational health and safety objectives.
- Documenting, implementing, and maintaining the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, including:
- Management leadership and commitment
- Safe work procedures and written instructions
- Health and safety training and instruction
- Identifying hazards and managing risk
- Inspection of premises, equipment, workplaces & work practices
- Investigation of incidents
- Occupational health and safety programs
- Program Administration
- System audit
- Constantly reviewing the management system within defined scopes to ensure its relevancy and appropriateness.
- Providing necessary occupational health and safety information, instructions and training to enable all colleagues to carry out their jobs competently and safely
- Selecting competent contractors and monitoring their performance to ensure related standards of occupational health and safety are secured
- Effectively communicating with people employed by contractors to make them aware of their individual occupational health and safety obligations.
This policy has been approved by the Fastbolt Executive Committee. This policy will be reviewed and revised annually, if necessary, to keep it up to date.