ISO, Industry Standards, Government Certifications, as well as Customer Expectations drive our testing and quality standards.
We focus on:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer requirements are being identified;
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer requirements are being met;
- Ensuring that only high-quality products enter into our supply chain.
- Ensuring that product conformity is measured;
- Ensuring that on-time delivery performance is measured.
We are ISO 9001 Certified
The objective of ISO 9001 is to provide a set of requirements that, if effectively implemented, will provide you with confidence that your supplier can consistently provide goods and services that: This is critical to managers responsible for selecting suppliers or responsible for purchasing ISO 9001:2008 defines a set of quality management requirements.. The purpose of ISO 9001 is to help organizations to establish and maintain a quality management system (QMS) that complies with these requirements
We are ITAR certified.
Any person who engages in the United States in the business of either manufacturing or exporting defense articles or furnishing defense services is required to register with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, we are.
We are AS9100(C) Certified
This standard is designed to be used in the aviation, space, and defense industries and can be applied throughout the entire supply chain. It is used by organizations that design, develop, and produce aviation, space, and defense products. It is also intended for use by organizations that provide post-delivery support. AS9100(C) is based on the ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard. Both standards are organized in the same way and use the same numbering system.